Thursday, September 6, 2012

Two More for The Roll

Digital Photography School
       I chose this Blog because I love Photography.  It is one of my favorite past times.  Incorporating them into my PLN will be easy.  I will try to incorporate photography in my classroom.  One of my plans for when I become a teacher is to bring in disposable cameras and have children take pictures of what is interesting to them.  I believe that this would be a great opportunity for the children in my classroom.  This blog will help me learn what I need to create great photos.

Early Childhood Education
     I chose this Blog because it has to do with my one true love, educating.  I love the thought of becoming a teacher and this blog talks all about it.  As I read through his blog he talks about his experiences as a teacher.     I plan to be a blogger like him.  I will incorporate this blog into my PLN by posting as a teacher with my own experiences in the classroom when I have my own.  

2 comments:

  1. You chose two good blogs. I especially like the second one. It seems to have a lot of good information about early childhood education.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this blog. I think the camera idea is a very good idea. I thnk that would be very useful to younger students.

    ReplyDelete